Thursday, September 11, 2008

Congraduations!

Are you laughing at the title of this post? I am!
:)

After 17 total years with the Education System, im finally done. I aint taking a schooling from no one no more! Ive been with this institution all my life and until the last 5 years its been my entire life. Every year in high school I would do all my homework on time, self teach myself the Maths from one year above and in year 11 do self research into the English books we read. I've been deprived, Ive gained things...and now its time to move on.

On tuesday when I finally graduated I took a moment to appreciate where I am today. Working at KPMG as a Corporate Tax Consultant for the past 9 months...it's been really boring but I think its decent for a first year Graduate and a good place to start my career. Anyway, Im at work right now and thats all the good things I will say about work in case I feel like taking it back in 2 seconds time haha.

These are my favourite shots from my Graduation night:


My Bachelor Law and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in English) degrees. Aww Im proud of myself.

So beautiful!...It was such a late graduation and so dark the only place to take photos was the library!

Loving my roses

Dinner afterwards at about 9pm!! I was completely famished.

More pics on facebook

Mags xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is this, what a sucky graduation dinner