Friday, September 5, 2008

Join the really high club

Last night I tuned into the really high adventures of Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay and my verdict is that it was really good. I found this movie hilarious, didn't have to think much and you'll like it too if your into being a stoner, sex and a lot of nudity. WARNING: Do not watch this movie if you only enjoy movies that have realistic, believable storylines that make sense. Also don't see it if you're after a shrewed and inspiring political satire that explores the facets of Guantanamo Bay with a touch of light and shade. I give this movie 4.5/5 stars and just for a second opinion Jeff (who's seen the 1st one 15 times) gives it 4/5. Its awesome.

Here are just a few memorable moments, all that I can find on google:

Why's your cyclops ass in my bed?



Neil Patrick Harris: What's your name, miss?
Tits Hemmingway: Tits Hemmingway.
Neil Patrick Harris: I hope you're ready for me, Tits. Because I'm going to rock out with my cock out, and you're going to jam out with your clam out. It's going to be magical.

(Btw Tits Hemingway pictured above's real name is Echo Valley..some unsubtle allusions there)



Sensible Harold in the whorehouse getting into some debate and not getting his dick wet or his fuck ooonn.



Go here and sing along to the 49sec clip of My Dick..so hot its stolen, your dick look like Gary Coleman...My dick


Mags xxoo

5 comments:

Chez said...

OMG, you've ruined it for me lol

Maggie said...

just go and watch it! you'll love it chez :)

Anonymous said...

maggie meng is the most fantastic, fantabulous, funky, funny, foxy, fucking unbelievable woman in the world!!. will u be my girlfriend??

maggie meng ur my square root of 3 :)

Chez said...

Mags did u write that yourself hahahaha

You guys need to get a room even on the internet. Gag.

Maggie said...

no i didn't write any part of that..so slack chez haha