Monday, September 15, 2008

Only in Japan

Amusing, must share-

And also, I must be the last person on Earth to find out that Japs live through Vending Machines. These ones look good:

Hot springs, the 3rd thing I wanna see most in Japan (after No.1 Food and No. 2 Shopping)- I feel relaxed just looking at these

Now, new from Louis Vuitton, I havn't decided if I like this bag or not. I've only seen it in pictures from Style.com and for some reason I get vibes of a tacky, plastic bowling bag from Lonsdale. On the other hand I havent seen this bag in real life so it could be much nicer (like it usually is). Because I think the colours really pretty, Im giving it the benefit of the doubt and hoping its actually a gorgeous and timeless bag for their younger market (like the LV cherry monogram mmm). This arrived in Australia on September 4th.Britneys already got hers

Mags xxoo

2 comments:

Chez said...

I object to that travesty of a bag! and hahaha to the marine catcher, can't wait for our date ooo ;)

Maggie said...

your objection is noted chezza mcbeal!

hahah and how good is marine catcher :)